[Gnash-dev] make check (was: fixes for make distcheck)

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] make check (was: fixes for make distcheck)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:00:32 +0200

On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 06:01:27PM -0600, Rob Savoye wrote:

>   All the tests in actionscript.all appear to be working. I just checked
> in support for "make check" to run DejaGnu style for all the test suite
> sub directories. Now typing "make check" from the testsuite directory
> does the right thing, and runs all the tests cases.
>
>   I tweaked the rule so if DejaGNU (the runtest program) isn't
> installed, it just runs the tests as if they were in a TEST_PROGRAMS
> variable.

mmm, I've seen that tests are build on 'make all', we want them
to only be built by 'make check' instead, right ?
Was there any problem with that ?

The other issue was to have 'make check' continue even when tests
in a subdir fails. I worked around this by having 'actionscript.all'
be executed last as it is known to contain failures, but... is there
a cleaner way ?