Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] AGG backend now supporting all fill styles

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] AGG backend now supporting all fill styles
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:59:10 +0200

Hello strk,

s> I fixed my problems installing 2.4 actually (not the one in debian testing)
s> but 2.5 will probably make sure nothing is missing ?

Yes, I'd say 2.5 is the really complete 2.4 version ;)

s> (unless some *parts* of AGG are intentionally left out due to licensing
s>  differences ?)

Yes, but we're not using them:
http://www.antigrain.com/license/index.html#toc0005

All other parts of AGG (everything we need) should be under GPL /
AGGPL / BSD...

Udo