Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] invalidated bounds interfaces

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] invalidated bounds interfaces
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:12:01 +0100

Hello strk,

Monday, October 30, 2006, 11:46:27 AM, you wrote:

s> On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 04:34:15PM +0200, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

>> s> Did you run any testcase for this ? is it currently working ?
>> s> Can we work toward production of such a case ?
>>
>> No, never tested it.

s> I'd like to have a testcase for it before modifying the current
s> code, but really... movie_root deriving from movie_interface
s> really disturbs me :)

The movie loads and invalidated bounds are calculated correctly.
However, the movie is not scaled (should be half of the stage size
since _xscale/_yscale is set to 50).
One should test this with a different renderer.

Attached a test SWF that loads "gravity.swf" from the current dir and
scales it to 50%.

Udo