Re: [Gnash-dev] default load policy in gnashrc

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] default load policy in gnashrc
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:20:36 +0100 (CET)

--- strk <address@hidden> skrev:

> Since nobody answered I decided what to do :)
> If a *whitelist* is found in the gnashrc, access
> to any host *not* listed therein will be *forbidden*.
> If you *do* have both 'whitelist' and 'blacklist', the
> blacklist won't be used.
> So, rationale is:
>       - use 'whitelist' if you want to DENY by default
>       - use 'blacklist' if you want to ACCEPT by default

This seems logical to me, so fine by me :)

I was thinking that maybe we should also support regular expressions (or
similar) when defining black/whitelist, so that it is easier to block
communication to standard server name such as

Maybe an option to forbid connections to adresses not on the main sites should
be implemented as well.

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og