Re: [Gnash-dev] Iceweasel not finding the gnash plugin

From: annonygmouse
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Iceweasel not finding the gnash plugin
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 16:54:32 +0100

Grahame White wrote:
I've been trying out the gnash plugin with Firefox fairly regularly over the past few months. Iceweasel has now hit Debian unstable but it's not seeing the gnash plugin. Before I reported a bug to the debian lists I thought I check here to see if anyone else has had this problem and has found a way to resolve it.

Oh, I've been using the cvs versions of gnash in case that matters.

Gnash-dev mailing list

I've also updated firefox to iceweasel with no problems whatsoever.
AFAIK it keeps loading the plugins from $home/.mozilla/plugins/
Where do you have libgnashplugin installed?