Re: [Gnash-dev] swf problems...

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] swf problems...
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:52:35 +0100

On Tue, Jan 02, 2007 at 05:36:21PM +0100, Zoltan NAGY wrote:

> hmm. insteresting. with latest cvs (as of 2 hours ago) it didnt play
> back correctly,
> but wait, could this be cause I forgot to add JPEG support? the
> background should be
> a jpeg, and what if that didnt display?

Load of external JPEGs is not currently supported.
Shouldn't be hard to add, but I'd like to improve a bit
of design to put it in
(like define a ProgrammaticallyCreatedSpriteInstance class)

Embedded jpegs work, you can use Ming's 'makeswf' utility
to turn your apple into an .swf and load the swf instead

makeswf -o apple.swf apple.jpg (needs Ming-0.4.0.beta4 - unreleased yet)