[Gnash-dev] Gnash over Framebuffer + GPM input

From: R&D4
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Gnash over Framebuffer + GPM input
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 09:19:13 +0100

Hi all Gnash developers!

I'm trying to port gnash over framebuffer, using AGG, for embedded usage
 (ARM target).
It works preatty fine for video output :-) but.. I don't have any input
support!
In the final release it should support the native touchscreen but, for
now, I would like to begin by adding a simpler GPM support (which should
be fine for other systems too :-)

AFAIK I should report mouse movement and buttons click by calling
notify_mouse_moved() and notify_mouse_clicked() into the loop on
FBGui::run().

BTW.. I can read data from GPM correctly (clipping the movement on the
screen and so on..) but I still can't have a response from the SWF script..
Can anybody tell me which kind of data should I pass to
notify_mouse_moved() and notify_mouse_clicked(). The coordinates should
be in pixels on the screen or somehow scaled?
Any debug clue to see what am I missing? ;-)

Best Regards,

--

Andrea