Re: [Gnash-dev] question about sumit patches

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] question about sumit patches
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:21:11 +0000

When I submitting patches, why there are only  two choices( 'unknown' and
'none' )  within the ' Category' item?

Which to choose? :)

While submitting bugs, the ' Category' contains much more clearer
categories.
 http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=gnash

Maybe because there are 89 bugs but only 3 patches so far, so a
category sort helps people find the bugs in the areas they are working
on, but all the patches can be seen on one screen.
 However I agree that duplicating the categories would help... let's
hope we get enough patches to make the category sort useful!