[Gnash-dev] Trying file i/o extension...

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Trying file i/o extension...
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:31:56 +0100

Hello Rob,

I'm trying to get the file i/o extension to work, but have some
problems with it.

I copied "fileio.la" to /root/extensions and started Gnash using:

  GNASH_PLUGINS=/root/extensions/ ./gnash -v wk3.swf

No messages regarding file i/o extension and file.fopen() returns
false (took the code from test.as).

Since I saw you're writing to dbglogfile I created the file
/root/.gnashrc with "writelog=/tmp/gnash.log" but the format is
probably wrong. How should .gnashrc look like? Is this documented
somewhere?

Udo