Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash occupies full screen area in FB-AGG version

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash occupies full screen area in FB-AGG version
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:10:14 +0100

shamju joseph wrote:

[1] I've a CVS version of Oct2006 which I configured
with FB-AGG support. But gnash occupies the entire
screen area while playing the movies.

I'd highly recommend updating your sources. There have been many bug fixes since Oct for AGG, plus a huge pile of other improvements, like working sound. With the FB GUI, it will always take over the entire screen, as it's designed to run with no windowing system. If you happen to be running on X11, try GTK, or FLTK (which is new since last month) instead of the framebuffer GUI.

[2] Is to possible to make gnash to restrict display
only to the size specified in swf file and to a
specific x,y coordinates?

You can use the -j and -k options to set the window size at runtime, but not at configure time.