Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 00:03:06 +0100

Ok, after adding support for IMPORTASSETS2 Gnash plays the "library" file
with these two warnings onlyh:

  MALFORMED SWF: Movie attempts to import symbols from itself.
  WARNING: call_method invoked in something that doesn't cast to an as_object:
undefined

The first one we discussed already. Dunno if the font hack works, a testcase
would
help finding out.
The second one is due to LzInstantiateView being undefined. I think this is also
expected as the lib is not being loaded from the main file.

--strk;