Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:21:08 +0100

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 07:42:19AM -0500, P T Withington wrote:

> >LFC7.lzl is, despite the extension, an SWF file (why is that?).
> No good reason.  This should be filed as a bug.

URL ?

> The DEFINEBUTTON, etc. are the standard scaffolding that bridge
> between the player runtime and our runtime library, so they are
> needed in every Laszlo app.  As a result no one ever considered
> making them optional.

Ok, I'll try to see if I can get the trace out  with the
existing minimal scaffolding. Currently it seems that the 'mylib.swf'
isn't loaded. Should it ?
Here's the code:

mylib.lzx:

  <library>
  <script when="immediate">
  trace("Hello world");
  </script>
  </library>

main.lzx:

  <canvas>
  <import href="mylib.lzx" name="mylib" stage="defer"/>
  </canvas>