RE: [Gnash-dev] Gnash: streaming from VLC server

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: RE: [Gnash-dev] Gnash: streaming from VLC server
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:23:03 +0100 (CET)

--- Klaas-Pieter Vlieg <address@hidden> skrev:

> Hi,

I'm not sure fscommand could be used that way, since fscommand call the host (a
webbrowser in most cases), but i have never used it myself so i don't know.
A different approach could be to make an extension, which is another thing i
know nothing about, but there are a few in gnash cvs already, and there should
be some docs about it as well.

cheers,

Tomas

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notesblok. http://dk.mail.yahoo.com