Re: [Gnash-dev] fltk builds all fail now on Debian

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] fltk builds all fail now on Debian
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:43:52 +0000

Gui* gui = <whatever it is>;
bind1st(mem_fun(Gui::menu_quit),  gui)

Sorry, I don't understand. At present it has:

   file->begin();
   new Item("Open",                    0, callback_cast(menu_fltk_open_file));
   new Item("Save as",                 0,
callback_cast(menu_fltk_save_file_as));
   new Item("Quit",                    0, callback_cast(menu_quit));
   file->end();

Can u say what lines I need to replace the "Quit" line with, or
(better) an implementation of a new menu_fltk_quit to be used in this
context instead of menu_quit, but defined in terms of menu-quit?
I can then probably fix all the others.