[Gnash-dev] Building extensions

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Building extensions
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:24:43 +0200

Is anyone here building with Gnash extensions?

They don't seem to build with current HEAD.

I've attached a little patch that builds the FileIO extension. Can
somebody confirm it's the right way to go?

And, is it possible to build just one specific extension? When I
specify --enable-extensions also the "mysql" extension gets build,
which requires libmysql-dev. But I want only FileIO and have limited
disk space...

Udo