Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] youtube profiling

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] youtube profiling
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 13:28:50 +0200

Hello strk,

s> I'm cleaning up the NetStream classes and reducing some frames updates
s> there. By doing so I see that everytime invalidated bounds show the
s> red rectangles around the time info and the slider I also get a black
s> image. Looks like the renderer is drawing outside of the invalidated
s> bounds when dealing with video. Is this possible ?

I can't imagine AGG not drawing the video frame where it should be. To
have wrong invalidated bounds is a different thing.
REGION_UPDATES_DEBUGGING_FULL_REDRAW should reveal the video in any
case.

Udo