Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash crashes too early

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash crashes too early
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 18:02:50 +0100

2007/5/8, Enno Fennema <address@hidden>:
I recently downloaded gnash. After some minor hassle it appears to
compiled and been built cleanly. When I try to run a sample file I get
very little except the following

I haven't a clue what to do or where to start looking.
Do I need any setup/config file for SDL ??

No, everything just works out of the box if it works at all.
I would suggest trying a different media engine or GUI using
--enable-gui=sdl or --enable-media=mad or gst

If this works and you can narrow it down to which component dies on
you, do let us know.

Out of curiosity, what cpu/operating system are you making/running it on?