Re: [Gnash-dev] cvs tarballs

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] cvs tarballs
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 10:59:10 +0200

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 06:21:24PM +0200, strk wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 04:54:17PM +0100, Martin Guy wrote:

> > What, so when things are added to the tree we will generate
> > uncompilable tarballs forever until someone notices? :-/ That won't
> > attract developers.
> >
> > Can we change mechanism to something that is guaranteed to generate a
> > current CVS snapshot, not an interim distro?
>
> We can call 'make distcheck' and get a mail back if that fails.
> I think that should be enough. Will do ASAP.

I finally handled to have 'make distcheck' succeed on the buil host.
Next step would be automatically sending a mail when something goes wrong.
For now I'll send the mail to myself for stagin. When I think it works fine
I'd redirect to gnash-commit.

"works fine" means no mail if everything is fine, 1 mail a day when something
is broken.

Fine for all ?