Re[6]: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious performanc

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[6]: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious performance problem)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 11:08:44 +0200

Hello zou,

zl> I confirm as far as now all your tests are correct, if only
zl> "onClipEvent(load) " is defined, the onClipLoad will not be called.
zl> Just as jump backward, I said this on IRC a few days ago. It's great
zl> your tests double checking this. Please define *both* onClipLoad and
zl> onClipUnload, I'm also serious, although it's stange.

Confirmed. :(
See my other reply to Sandro.

Udo