[Gnash-dev] ERROR: Sprite _level0.stage.vertex_3 unloaded on gotoFrame c

From: dolphinling
Subject: [Gnash-dev] ERROR: Sprite _level0.stage.vertex_3 unloaded on gotoFrame call... let Gnash developers know please
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 18:32:02 -0400

Hi,
First I just want to let you all know that the gotoAndPlay stuff you're all working on now is having good effects, a fun game I used to play, Planarity (http://www.planarity.net/PlanarityBig5.swf) used to crash at the start of the second level and now it doesn't. :)

When I run it with -v, though, it prints out a bunch of messages like

ERROR: Sprite _level0.stage.vertex_3 unloaded on gotoFrame call... let Gnash developers know please

So here's letting you know, and I hope the file can be a good testcase for whatever you need.

--
dolphinling
<http://dolphinling.net/>