Re: [Gnash-dev] make check failing to finish

From: dolphinling
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] make check failing to finish
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 15:36:18 -0400

strk wrote:
On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 06:08:51AM -0400, dolphinling wrote:
Actually, here's more output. Could it be because I have ming 0.3.0?

Yep, that's it. Number.as fails to use the macro it should:

in check.as:
#if MING_VERSION_CODE >= 00040003
# define MING_SUPPORTS_ASM

So any block of testts using the 'asm {... }' should be
in an #ifdef MING_SUPPORTS_ASM block.

Willing to give it a try till it completes and send a patch ?
(it would be easier for you as we are running more recent Ming
versions in order to be able to produce more precise testcases..)

I committed a fix for Number.as. If any other file fails due
to use of 'asm' syntax you may copy the ifdef lines over and
send a patch.
Thanks.
--strk;

With just that fix, it completes now :) Now, it's not giving any results... but at least it completes! (That's probably because I don't have dejagnu, though, getting that now.)

--
dolphinling
<http://dolphinling.net/>