Re: [Gnash-dev] Crash when using nellymoser

From: dolphinling
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Crash when using nellymoser
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 19:15:57 -0400

Martin Guy wrote:
2007/5/20, dolphinling <address@hidden>:
I'm seeing a crash with one file that looks like it happens when a nellymoser sound is requested. Since a lot of sound stuff changed on the 18th, it would
make sense that that's what caused it.

Sure was. Unassigned pointer being freed. Can you check it's ok now?

Yep! Crash is gone. :-)

http://www.tenton.org/misc/nanaca-crash_v106.swf

Thanks. I don't suppose anyone has a sample file with ADPCM audio too
so I can check that works too?

Unfortunately, no. If I come across one I'll make sure to make note of it
though.

--
dolphinling
<http://dolphinling.net/>