Re: [Gnash-dev] FSF copyright notices slightly off

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] FSF copyright notices slightly off
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:42:19 +0100

1) Files that we wrote.
2) Files that we imported from GameSWF and made no major changes to.
    e.g. libbase/demo.h
3) Files that we imported from GameSWF and made major changes to.
    e.g. libbase/tu_types.h
4) Files that we imported from other projects and made no major changes to.
    e.g. gui/gtk_cairo_create.h

Historically that's interesting, but legally headers such as

// Thatcher Ulrich <address@hidden> 2003 -*- coding: utf-8;-*-

// This source code has been donated to the Public Domain.  Do
// whatever you want with it.

also allow applying the GPL to your own copy of the code.
If we can publish it all as a pure GPL product I think that simplifies
issues for users.