Re: Re: [Gnash-dev] "Primary web site"?

From: ann
Subject: Re: Re: [Gnash-dev] "Primary web site"?
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 19:52:44 +0200 (CEST)

Oops, realised this isn't clear.

I mean that MaryBeth is working on the non-dev side of things.

Meanwhile, on the dev side of things, stuff from gnu.org is being
moved to gnashdev.org.  So for the time being, gnashdev.org is
the closest we have to a website.

At the moment we don't really have a primary website.  I think
MaryBeth is working on that; stuff is slowly being moved from gnu.org
to gnashdev.org.

gnashdev.org: "Welcome to the primary Gnash website."

Erm... shouldn't that be "Gnash developers' websote" and point at the
primary Gnash website, gnu.org/software/gnash instead? Can some
gnashdev-enabled person edit this?

Ta