Re: [Gnash-dev] building for gnash with flash toolsets

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] building for gnash with flash toolsets
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 23:56:33 +0200

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 05:45:56PM -0400, Samuel Klein wrote:

> It is a pretty simple case - blocks falling down andstacking
> on one another, running little independent loops.  what isthe right
> proessfor submitting a test case -- as an attachment to an email to this
> list?

Ehm... the best way would be as an attachemtn to the savannah bug tracker.
Anyway, blocks falling and stacking is NOT a simple case :)

What I consider a *simple* case is at most a *single* no-fancy block (like
a filled square) falling.

Even better, if you mention what problem you found in gnash (what isn't
it doing right) we can give further advice about making the testcase
even simpler.