Re: [Gnash-dev] broken omf/xml settings

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] broken omf/xml settings
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:52:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007, Patrice Dumas wrote:

There are more than one way to solve that issue. Maybe the simplest
way would be to add a Makefile.am in the subdirectory and install
in $(docdir)/$(subdir) the xml files?

We would also have to do this for the asspec subdirectory, for
example. But I'm not exactly clear on the scrollkeeper mechanism. Is
it really necessary for us to install the xml files? I'd much prefer
to install the actual output (for docbook, for example, the output
is html) and we would leave the xml files in the source directory.

Noting the current system I would guess that there's no other way
to do it, though...

Bastiaan