Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] I can't compile Gnash-0.8.0 using Cairo as r

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] I can't compile Gnash-0.8.0 using Cairo as render
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:17:24 +0200

On Sat, Jul 14, 2007 at 10:02:17AM +0100, Martin Guy wrote:

> And in render_handler_cairo.cpp:
> *******************************
>  #include <cairo/cairo.h>
> *******************************
>
> So I think it's the reason and change it to:
> *******************************
>  #include <cairo.h>
> *******************************
>
> And then it works well.I think using cairo and using agg should be
> consistent,Is it a bug?

It depend on how is cairo or AGG supposed to be included.
You usually tell by reading the corresponding dox, or looking
at internal headers inclusion (if any).
See if any cairo header includes any other cairo header and
how. We should use the same pattern.

> From google,I know it should be like this:gui/gtk_cairo_create.h, but
> in gnash-0.8.0,which I download from
> http://www.gnashdev.org/dev_snapshots/gnash-0.8.0.tar.gz
> there is no gtk_cairo_create.h in gui/
> So my question means if it didn't release in gnash-0.8.0?
>
> ps:I create a new gtk_cairo_create.h in gui/ and it has solved :)

The bug is still in head branch, no mention of gtk_cairo_create.h
in the Makefile.am. I'm trying a fix by appending it to the
existing GTK_CAIRO_SRCS. Please try with head when you read this message.