Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] plan for 0.8.1

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] plan for 0.8.1
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:38:48 +0200

Hello strk,

Monday, July 23, 2007, 6:33:55 PM, you wrote:
s> Please file one.

Done.

s> Note that _sans fonts are usually displayed correctly.

Yes, but not normal fonts, which are used quite often...

s> I don't think this should block a 0.8.1 .

Ooops. Already filed it as a blocker. Change it if you wish. IMHO this
is a real blocker anyway, or we should not shout out that device fonts
are supported now. :)

Also, as also others mentioned: YouTube doesn't work anymore. That was
like the most important feature for 0.8.0 - shouldn't it get fixed for
0.8.1 then?

Udo