Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: proprietary player compatibility macros

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: proprietary player compatibility macros
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 13:17:48 +0200

Hello zou,

Wednesday, August 1, 2007, 11:30:40 AM, you wrote:
zl> We'd better to be spec. dependent instead of version dependent.  What
zl> about choosing ONE  reasonalbe version and forget about the other
zl> versions, and then we make a spec. to annouce the final decision Gnash
zl> made?

Because also the proprietary player behaves differently based on the
played SWF version. This is to ensure backwards compatibility.

Udo