Re: [Gnash-dev] Peer test Please - http://www.ectaco.com/info/ntl-9c_com

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Peer test Please - http://www.ectaco.com/info/ntl-9c_com.swf
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:55:07 +0200 (CEST)

--- "address@hidden" <address@hidden> skrev:

> Hello
>
> could some please run a peer test.
>
>      http://www.ectaco.com/info/ntl-9c_com.swf
>
> 1. The audio sometimes skip and replay a word.

That is due to the new syncing "feature" in gnash, where we sync soundstreams
to the animation, which can cause the replay you mentioned. This will also be
in the 0.8.1 release, should we keep it there? Is it to big a annoyance
compared to out-so-sync playback?
The warnings printed is ffmpeg printing warnings. To see gnash's warnings, use
the -v switch.

cheers,

Tomas

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notesblok. http://dk.mail.yahoo.com