Re: [Gnash-dev] bug report: --disable-kparts not working

From: Markus Gothe
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] bug report: --disable-kparts not working
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 07:22:05 +0200

1) File a bug report on savannah
2) This is normal, it's a feature not a bug!

On 26 Aug, 2007, at 06:21 , Kyle Winkler wrote:

Bug report.
When running the configure script on a GNASH CVS download retrieved on
Aug 25 at 10:15pm MT, I get an error stating that I need KDE
development libraries installed, unless I specify --disable-kpart (I
am running GNOME).  This error persists when I re-configure with this
option.  I eventually installed the giant mass of KDE dev libraries to
make this error go away.  I am running Ubuntu 7.04.