Re: [Gnash-dev] Audio works partially...

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Audio works partially...
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:22:41 +0200

Hello Michael,

Saturday, August 25, 2007, 7:52:36 PM, you wrote:
MK> YouTube videos do not play sound (for me at least).

Perhaps your GST or FFMPEG version does not support MP3 decoding
(patent issues...) ?

MK> I cannot adjust the audio slider to a higher volume.

That should be "only" a problem with the YouTube UI which Gnash
currently can't handle well.

MK> The video plays perfect, without horizontal white lines.

Using OpenGL renderer? Can you please try AGG renderer and see if that
makes a difference (you have to compile a daily snapshot for that)?

Udo