Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Problem with Drawing API

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Problem with Drawing API
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 01:20:20 +0100

Hello strk,

Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 12:20:26 AM, you wrote:
s> It seems you got the "normalization" thing by now :)

I was thinking at normal shapes (coming from the SWF) which don't have
this problem :)

s> Currently the function does nothing.

Do you have any idea how such a normalization would work? I guess it's
not that easy since you need to split edges (the "X" case) and reorder
them, including choosing the correct fill side. Uh oh... :(

Udo