Re: [Gnash-dev] Problem with Drawing API

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Problem with Drawing API
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 11:08:52 +0100

Udo, since fix of the m_new_shape initialization I get
two failures of hitTest in DrawingApiTest.swf.

Could you revert your point_test so to have both the
old and the new implementation in code (feel free to
leave your version as the default for now).

I think the old version still has a point, we probably
just need to consider the m_new_shape, both in the
point_test *and* in the DrawingApi itself.