Re: [Gnash-dev] fscommand("quit")

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] fscommand("quit")
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:40:17 +0100

On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 07:32:56PM +0100, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:
> AFAIK the fscommand() call is currently not implemented in Gnash (just
> prints a log message).
>
> I'd like to implement at least fscommand("quit") which should
> terminate Gnash when using the standalone player.
>
> Questions:
>
> - Any starting help how to do that (ie. where can/should I set
>   terminate_request) ?

processor.cpp implements it, take a look

> - How do I know if the player is embedded in a web page (which should
>   ignore the "quit") or running stand-alone ("quit" possible) ?

The usual way is checking for the -x argument, if given we assume
we've been called by the plugin (or are embedded somewhere, whihc I
belive should be about the same for what concerns handling of 'quit').

Consider also letting user specify wheter or not to honour fscommand:quit
in .gnashrc (I use a pluin-specific gnashrc using the GNASHRC env.)