Re: [Gnash-dev] No rule to make target '../../libmedia/libgnashmedia.la'

From: Asger Ottar Alstrup
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] No rule to make target '../../libmedia/libgnashmedia.la', needed by 'libgnashparser.la'
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 17:40:45 +0100

On Dec 1, 2007 11:17 AM, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry, it was probably before I committed the fix, please try again
after an update.

I can confirm that the problem has been fixed. Now, most of the Arctic examples work. The other problems I listed about GradientFill and mouse_hide are still there. I'll try to submit a test case for the gradient fill Monday.

The performance of Gnash is pretty bad compared to the Adobe Flash player. It takes many, many seconds to build the screen in some of the bigger Arctic examples. I would think it's probably 50 times slower than the Adobe Flash player.

Regards,
Asger