Re: [Gnash-dev] default plugin install dir

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] default plugin install dir
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 22:24:37 +0100

On Tue, Jan 01, 2008 at 11:24:51PM +0100, strk wrote:

> But the distcheck rule only gives --prefix and nothing else,
> so we have two options:
>
> 1) find out whether it's possible to have 'distcheck' add some
>    other custom configure switch
>
> 2) Always put the plugin under ${prefix} if --prefix was
>    given.
>
> Opinions?

I found a way for (1) meanwhile:
>From http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/automake.html#Dist

<< Building the package involves running `./configure'.
   If you need to supply additional flags to configure, define them
   in the DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS variable, either in your top-level
   Makefile.am, or on the command line when invoking make. >>

I guess I'll set plugin dirs to /tmp/gnash for distcheck...