Re: AW: [Gnash-dev] from Hong Yu: Gnash/server/asobj/LoadVars.* need fix

From: Hong Yu
Subject: Re: AW: [Gnash-dev] from Hong Yu: Gnash/server/asobj/LoadVars.* need fix for running www.twango.com videos
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:55:58 +0800

We have checked out the newest Gnash source and tried to build. Two problems encountered in configuration stage, however: [1] We have already installed SDL1.2-dev in /usr/lib and /usr/include/SDL directories, but the auto-generated configure does not recognize [2] We find that 'enable-media=ffmpeg' option be disabled in the CVS version. Would there be ways to enable the option, since we would prefer using ffmpeg directly instead of GStreamer layer for embedded platforms.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards,

Hong Yu

Benjamin Wolsey wrote:
LoadVars events should be fixed in Gnash CVS (head).
Please give it a try.
Indeed I was able to watch movies there.

Ah yes, not all of them are disabled. Works for me too.

Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite. Los geht's: http://de.yahoo.com/set