[Gnash-dev] server/asobj/xml.*

From: Hong Yu
Subject: [Gnash-dev] server/asobj/xml.*
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:59:25 +0800

We are currently porting Gnash0.8.2-rc1 to one ARM platform. However, we encounter one problem with YouTube homepage flash animation on that hardware: gnash could not get correct data from downloaded XML text string. We wonder about encoding problem somewhere, but still not sure of the detail. Anyone encountered similar problem before (not necessarily on ARM)? Thanks!

Best regards,

Hong Yu