Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash 0.8.2 on OLPC XO?

From: Keith Kie
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash 0.8.2 on OLPC XO?
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:48:46 -0700

Thank you Rob and Strk for your replies.
I would like to apologies for my last emails tone. I did not intend to come off critical of all your hard work. (Which is much appreciated and highly valued!)

I am not a programmer, if I had those skills I would help out with Gnash in a heartbeat, unfortunately I am a classical animation major and cannot do more than just draw pretty pictures for the project.

What can we do to help the Dev team? Donations to buy something? Find more programmers? Spread the word about Gnash?

I believe the Development Team will catch up in no time, I understand the harsh criticisms from people can really make this a labor of love with little praise from others. I would like to say THANK YOU to all of you for the incredible progress that has been made.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help (for those of us who can't code).
Much appreciation,
Keith