Re: [Gnash-dev] minimal configure/dependencies for embedded GUI purposes

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] minimal configure/dependencies for embedded GUI purposes?
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 16:53:31 -0400

strk writes:
 > I belive there was a discussion about this in the past.
 > I'm all for making it an optional thing, but very low priority.
 > Also, I wouldn't depend on HAVE_JPEGLIB_H alone, rather on a USE_JPEG
 > or similar, so you may do have the lib but not willing gnash to use it.

It's immaterial whether you have it or not, gnash should do the same
thing as it would if you didn't have it if you say --disable-jpeg.

(I may be wrong, but I think I'm) Right?

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software