[Gnash-dev] install vs install-plugins && klash

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: [Gnash-dev] install vs install-plugins && klash
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 22:48:15 -0400

strk points out that install copies files needed for klash:
May 15 11:55:40 strk    nelson TODO: decide on policy for 'install' vs.
'install-plugins' (klash data is currently installed on 'install')

I think the right thing to do is to only copy data when they say
'install-plugins', however I don't want to deal with it on this
release since it's a ``prettiness'' and ``consistently'' issue and I'm
more concerned about functionality for my first release.

--my blog is at   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-323-1241       | that needs repair.
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog          |