Re: [Gnash-dev] rc2 status

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] rc2 status
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 01:20:58 +0200

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 02:24:55PM -0400, Russ Nelson wrote:
> rc2 builds on these platforms:

I attach a patch that could solve the missing po file issue. I assumed
that the maintainer has gettext installed. All the files should be there
such that the gmo files don't have to be regenerated if the user don't
have gettex installed. I also changed what is done when gettext is
not installed, it was referring to non-existent files.

I have not tested that it works without gettext installed. I am not sure
that the rules do what they should do since the links will be done even
if they are not useful for the 'all' target, but they are useful for the
'dist' target.

--
Pat