Re: [Gnash-dev] What's our Mac story for gnash?

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] What's our Mac story for gnash?
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 02:37:17 +0200 (CEST)

I've been doing some work on the Mac port very recently. I managed to
get the Aqua GUI working (with OpenGL, which comes with most (or all))
Macs. I had to implement antialiasing using the multisample OpenGL
extension because the Mac doesn't have hardware acceleration for the
accumulation buffer (the antialiasing method we currently use). Anyway,
the port is now almost complete. There are a few areas that need work
like streaming video and implementing a few GUI hooks. Also we'll need
to fix up our Mac package creation code.

That said, this will likely not make it into 0.8.3.

Bastiaan