Re: [Gnash-dev] rc2 status

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] rc2 status
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 12:35:09 -0400

Patrice Dumas writes:
 > The solution I propose is to select SUBDIRS in testsuite based on what
 > is available instead of skipping large parts of Makefile.am. This allows
 > to have make dist works correctly.

I'm not sure that this patch correctly fixes the problem.  It appears
to me as if whoever does ''make dist'' has to have every optional
thing installed, otherwise the distribution will be missing files.
That's reasonable.

But the missing files have pointed to a bug.  I think I have ming
installed, but this is configure's output:
        MING version code is
        MING flags are
        MING libs are -lming
        MAKESWF is
So, either I don't really have ming installed, or there's a bug in
configure.ac.

I'll keep looking.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software