Re: [Gnash-dev] Segmentation fault caused by bug in SafeStack?

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Segmentation fault caused by bug in SafeStack?
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 01:59:08 +0200

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 05:18:03PM +0800, Tom Stellard wrote:

> wrong about how it works.  Is there anyone who is more familiar with the
> SafeStack that would be able to give me a little insight into how it is
> supposed to work?

Hi Tom.
Glad to hear someone is on the AVM2 code.
Unfortunately you might be the one having the current better view
on it, but I'm happy to get on board and share the travel with you.

How do you produce the test cases ? Can we work on setting up an AVM2 specific
testing framework to ensure every reached milestone is not broken later ?