[Gnash-dev] [Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr problems this mornin

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] [Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr problems this morning]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:24:22 -0600

-------- Original Message --------

I needed to contact you btw, so this is a good opportunity: we're
currently switching the bzr hosting model to rely in on a flexible
SFTP-based area (currently everything is behind a restricted-shell,
which prevents you from fixing or moving files if need be). I was
waiting for a DNS change to start it, and it was just done by the FSF
staff (hence your error).

So I can properly announce now: bzr+ssh:// will stop working in a
week, to be replaced by sftp://. contains updated

        - rob -