Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Embedded video findings

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Embedded video findings
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:28:40 -0400

John Gilmore writes:
 > I was unable to confirm whether the (open, reverse-engineered) flash
 > specs now document this, because I was unable to find *any* flash
 > specs when starting from the Gnash or Ming home pages.  (Also, the
 > former domain has disappeared and been replaced by a
 > domain hijacker.)

AND had a robots.txt which excluded  So
unless somebody knows its IP address or nameserver and its site is
still up, we have no way to recover its contents.  Unless, of course,
the creators of still have a copy and still exist.

--my blog is at   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-323-1241       | that needs repair.
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog          |