Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash for iPhone

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash for iPhone
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:00:04 -0400

Hubert Figuiere writes:
 > The difficulty is Apple and their closed ecosystem. As Rob say, then
 > even have a mechanism to blacklist application.

I was thinking, on the plane ride home, that it would be reasonable to
use gnash as the entire GUI for a phone.  That would get you the nice
animations that make the iPhone so much fun to use.

--my blog is at   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-323-1241       | that needs repair.
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog          |