[Gnash-dev] question: device input handling in Gnash-framebuffer build

From: Hong Yu
Subject: [Gnash-dev] question: device input handling in Gnash-framebuffer build
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:03:59 +0800

Hello,

May I have a question about Gnash-framebuffer build's device input handling?

We are interested in Gnash-fb build and wish it could also work with SWF files with user inputs programmed. We have checked that Gnash-fb build can respond to mouse clicks and keyboard inputs; however, the display may NOT be updated as expected, unlike the satisfactory display of Gnash-gtk build.

Therefore what might go wrong in the device input events handling? Could anyone give some suggestions? Thanks!

Best regards,

Hong Yu